Welcome to the Significant Southeast Region of Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.
ELAINE LEONARD, MHA, BSN, RN
PHYLLIS CARTER GOODMAN, BSN, RN
1st Assistant Regional Director
2nd Assistant Regional Director TBD
SYLVIA CHRISTIAN JAMES, MSN, BSN, RN
CHERYL PERKINS, MSN, MBA-HC, RN, NEA-BC
GWEN DAVIS, MIDT, BSN, RN
ANGELA HUNT, MSN, BSN, RN
Recording Secretary Corresponding Secretary
CALPERTA D. GREEN, BSN, RN
Southeast Region Objectives
- To foster adherence to the objectives of Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc. among the members within the boundaries of the region.
- To promote the development of both graduate and undergraduate chapters within the region.
- To provide a forum to clarify policies and procedures and resolve problems of the chapters within the region through workshops, discussions, demonstrations and other types of group activities.
- To discover and create opportunities for greater visibility of the SER.
- To live by our motto “Service for Humanity” at all times.
The Regional Director represents the chapters on the Board of Directors and reports to the Supreme Basileus, the Board of Directors, and to the Boulé. A Regional meeting is convened annually, hosted on a rotating basis by chapters within the region.